Tonight I was giving Reagan a bath and she let out a little toot. It bubbled, she looked up at me and giggled then said "I poop." Thankfully, she really didn't poop, but it was so funny the way she said it. I talk to her a lot throughout the day like I have been told to do and so it is nice to see her beginning to understand this language we call English. She is reciting her body parts, singing songs, and the poop thing tonight just blew me away!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Crocs, Parks, and the Zoo
Here is sweet Reagan on Valentines morning. She is such a different baby than she was a year ago. In fact, she isn't even a baby anymore! She is a toddler to me, even though she won't be 2 for a few more months.
Dad brought home some chocolate for Reagan and let her have at it on V-Day.
Showing off her new crocs. These are pretty big on her, she will need to grow into them, but the plus side is that she can put them on all by herself! And they fit nicely over her feeted pajamas.
Beautiful weather last week. Not so much this week. Here is Regs at the park. She loves the bridge in the background. And she can now officially go down the slide.
The swings are still her favorite, especially if there is another child swinging next to her.
Reagan's valentine from G-pa and G-ma Rasmussen! She grabbed it right out of my hands. Thanks so much for it! And thank you to her awesome cousins who also sent her valentines!
A warm day at the Oakland Zoo (not to be confused with the now infamous San Francisco Zoo). Eating lunch with Addie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! Reagan is really cute!
Thanks for the update...I miss little Regs.
How fun! I am very jealous you are at the zoo in Febuary!! Little Regan sure is a cutie!
Hi Lacy,
Caitlin's sister Shauna here. The one who lives in your area, kind of. I think we should get our kids together since they all have a common cousin. Plus, it would make Caitlin jealous. That just makes it all the more fun. Just comment on my blog if you're interested.
Post a Comment