This is for all those die-hard Office fans out there. Did you watch the re-run last night? If you didn't, it was probably one of two (or both) reasons:
A. You were one of the many millions parked in front of LOST
B. You simply aren't an Office fan (i.e. Kelly and Loren, etc.)
Well, if you are a die-hard fan who still lives for re-runs, then you got a special treat last night. There was a new cold open and a new tag at the end. As a re-cap, this was the sitch: the cold open featured Toby walking into the office with his girlfriend and then proceeding to make out with her right in front of Pam's desk...all while Pam and Jim watched in horror. The tag at the end was Ryan trying to convince Jim that New York was so much better than Scranton. It doesn't sound like much, but when we haven't had any new material for a few months now and you have been going through withdrawals like I am, it sure felt like Christmas morning all over again.
4 comments:
I was definitely parked in front of LOST. But I love The Office too, are there going to be anymore new episodes this year or are they just going to start up again next year?
I wish I had seen it... but I was hooked on LOST....
yes, dan and I rewound that make out scene because it was so awkward. And Pam says he's violating his own PDR memo. ha! love that show
PDA, gotta proof read
Post a Comment