Matt's cool football tie. This was half his Christmas gift from me (the other half was another tie). He actually returned the original one to buy this. No worries, I am stoked he kept the first one!
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Sweet Super Bowl Sunday
And what a sweet game it was. I missed the last few minutes due to a church engagement, but I didn't mind as I walked in the door to see my husband pacing the living rooms, all smiles. Here are a few things that made me smile that day:
Matt's cool football tie. This was half his Christmas gift from me (the other half was another tie). He actually returned the original one to buy this. No worries, I am stoked he kept the first one!
Sunday is sweets day in our household. We hope that the dosing of dessert keeps our sugar cravings at bay for the following week. It usually doesn't work. Oh well, we have sincerely enjoyed these rolls for the last two weeks. Thanks to Amy for getting us hooked on them over Christmas.

Matt's cool football tie. This was half his Christmas gift from me (the other half was another tie). He actually returned the original one to buy this. No worries, I am stoked he kept the first one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooh those rolls look yummy. you'll have to post the recipe!
I couldn't figure out at first that the tie is on something other than your husband. I was thinking he was wearing that and no shirt. but without nipples and chest hair. very confusing.
Rachel, I am totally laughing. That is funny. Yeah, Matt took it off before I could get a photo.
Post a Comment