Who wants to see a movie about a girl that gets pregnant in high school?
What to do for date night is always a tricky question; should we go sky diving again, surfing, bungee jump the golden gate bridge, or ski some more double black diamonds? When Lacy mentioned there was a movie about a girl that gets pregnant in high school it sounded too risky. But after checking the reviews at rottentomatoes.com we decided to take the plunge. It turned out to be one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time. The movie has crude humor throughout but I’ve always been able to appreciate that sort of thing. A great plot and some of the best lines I’ve heard in quite a while make it a great movie. Every appendage up for the movie Juno. Some great lines from the movie are found below.
Juno MacGuff: I think I'm, like, in love with you.
Paulie Bleeker: You mean as friends?
Juno MacGuff: No, I mean, like, for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know...
Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually
Mac MacGuff: In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.
3 comments:
Very poetic, Matt. :)
Lacy.....FREAK woman. You and Matt have got to get out of SanFran. I can't beleive you guys say that movie. I am VERY worried about you both.
I am so scared of you both that I am expecting a post sometime soon about how happy you are that your man McCain won the votes in CA! :-)
I'm just wondering if this film wasn't a documentary on Matt's life before BYU.
Post a Comment