I have been such a slacking blogger lately. But I have an excuse. I have been busy and also out of town. It is late tonight, I have been up since 1:45 AM California time and I have to get up very early in the AM for aerobics. I will post more tomorrow. In the meantime...to unwind...I am doing Matt's favorite thing in the world and am going to fill out one of those questionnaires that he LOVES!! (*wink, wink*) Enjoy.
You're feeling: Excited to go to Boston and New York at the end of this month.
To your left: My bed and a window.
On your mind: I can't wait to exercise tomorrow because I ate too much in Utah and didn't hardly exercise all last week.
Last meal included: A small bowl of Special K Red Berries
You sometimes find it hard to: Go to bed when I am filling out these surveys.
The weather: Clear and spring warm-mid 60's.
Something you have a collection of: Mary Higgins Clark books.
A smell that cheers you up: Fresh cut grass.
A smell that can ruin your mood: Someone who just passed gas.
How long since you last shaved: A couple of hours.
The current state of your hair: Wet and pulled back into pony.
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Printer
Your skill with chopsticks: None.
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Magazines.
Something you're craving: Exercise.
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Not much, I suck at political talk, but I laughed hard at my dads explanation of Operation Chaos.
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None, but its only March!
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: ??? I guess my room?
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Piano teacher.
Something that freaks you out a little: Scary movies and not just a little, A LOT!
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Oh jeez. Here we go. I ate too many of my moms chocolate chip cookies, too much of her pasta salad that has way too much mayo, I ate too much Cafe Rio pork salad (twice in the last week), too many Chili's peppercorn burgers, and way too many chips.
You have never: Broken a bone.
You never want to: See a snake again.
I tag Matt, Matt, and MATT!!!!!
1 comment:
Oh yeah! You're coming to Boston! When? And didn't you ask me some questions about it? HOLY COW I can't even remember! My mind is like a black hole.
Post a Comment