This afternoon Reagan discovered ladybugs. She chased one on our deck for a while. My encouragement to "be nice" and "soft" kept her from smashing it. The bug crawled on my finger for a while, then got tired of us pestering it, so it tried to run away, then finally flew off the deck. Reagan was fascinated.
Another discovery: the macro button on our camera! I can now get a clear close-up shot.

Reagan got down to get a closer look at the ladybug. I still think of Lori when I see ladybugs :)

We discovered that this family needs to get rid of some hair. Reagan's hair is out of control. She prefers me not to put it up, but I usually do anyways. However, the bangs hang in her face, like an emo kid in high school. It's really annoying. But I just can't bring myself to cut her hair yet!!

Matt lost a lot of hair today. He finally shaved the beard that he has been growing for a while now. Good-bye, beard!
Reagan's distaste for the beard is pictured below.

We discovered that Reagan is becoming a better snuggler. She never was one for physical contact, but lately she has given us tons of hugs and wanted to lay with us.
4 comments:
Cutting Emma's hair for the first time was really sad for me, but afterwards I was so glad that I did it. Even though her bangs still hang in her face. Oh well.
holy junk red beard you really let that thing grow out! I think you should just go for the ridiculous look thing again and grow out your soul patch(hair below the lip for bev) to disgusting lenghts. You should make it really wide like last time too, i liked that.
so cute that Reagan cuddles. Whitney was pretty fascinated with what was on Matt's face. Aaron doesn't have any hair - so I had to explain that concept to her.
Don't you just love it when they want to cuddle!
Post a Comment