
This pregnancy has forced me to slow down. I'm more tired (probably due to chasing Reagan around all day instead of sitting at a computer) and I have had to take my nights and just relax, usually laying down. Once Reagan is in bed, and on occasion before she is, I take to the couch and relax with some great tv. I think tv can be such a waste of time and I will admit...during the daytime it is. I can't remember the last time I turned our tv on before 6pm. But I definitely love me some Food Network, Office, and thanks to my friend Lori's suggestion, HGTV. I have a new love, though. A show I NEVER thought I would like because I kind of think reality tv is a thing of the past: The Biggest Loser.
I have been following TBL since the first week and for many reasons. It is on Tuesdays, and that is Matt's mutual and late night basketball night. Also, it completely motivates me to eat better and never become obese. I like to see how they train and what they eat. And I love to see the emotional bonds that are formed between the teams this year. And on a completely irrelevant note, the host is due at the exact same time as me.
If you have seen this show, just know that I am a super strong supporter of team yellow and even though Jerry is gone, Colleen is going all the way. That chic is the most motivated to be here and to lose the weight. She is more consistent, she is YOUNG (a huge advantage) and knows that she has to change her lifestyle and eating habits for the rest of her life, not just while she is trying to lose weight.
4 comments:
Welcome to the biggest loser club! I love it too! Most of the teams annoy me this year, except yellow, they have been a favorite for me from the start too. I was so excited at first because brown is from Houma, Louisiana, like 10 minutes from us (not that I know them but still) anyway, what a let down because they BUG!
I.LOVE.THIS.SHOW! I feel the same way. The yellow team rocks it. I bawled last week as they had to pick who would go home, but did you see Jerry already losing 70 pounds? Amazing!
SO good to catch up on you guys! CONGRATS on the new baby! Very exciting. Your family is adorable.
I LOVE BL! Although Ryan and I usually watch it while eating brownies or a big bowl of ice cream. Speaking of dessert, here is that doughnut recipe (I should really just get your email address one of these days).
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Crispy-and-Creamy-Doughnuts/Detail.aspx?prop31=1
I hope you're feeling ok and that Reagan is letting you rest a little.
Post a Comment