Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Send Heba home!

Oh, man, how about The Biggest Loser (TBL) last night? For starters, that temptation about did me in. I wanted some reese peanut butter cups so bad after that. But I was actually shocked that they didn't eat any more. Heba and Phil were pretty funny. Why Phil didn't just speak up I do not know. Everyone knows she is a control freak. I love that it was in the dark.

I wanted Heba to lose and go home, but man, she is pulling out some big numbers. I guess it is good that her team did win because otherwise they would have sent Amy home no doubt. She is a little too emotional for me and I was miffed that she split up Phil and Amy out of spite. Her little alliance with the brown team is completely lame. Didn't she state just last week something to the effect of, "well, I know this isn't the case for everyone, but Ed and I came here to lose weight, not play a game and win money. It isn't about the money at all!!" Liar. You are playing a game and you know it. Eat some more donuts and go home!

When Shellay was being sent home, I bawled like a baby. Maybe it was just my hormones, but I couldn't stop crying and I was so glad Matt was at basketball so that he couldn't laugh at me.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I totally agree! I wanted to reach through our t.v. and strangle Heba. She is soooo annoying...."oh I was just trying to take one for the team", ya right! I hope the brown team forms an alliance with the others and kicks her to the curb.

jeanine said...

I totally agree!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Heba! She makes me sick! I was so mad when she sent Amy home. She didn't deserve to go. I can't believe that all these people follow Heba around and listen to all her nonsense. For once someone doesn't put up with her and she just attacks him! I would never split a family... and then to send his wife home is just evil! Just because of her I am all for Phil now! I felt so sorry for him, but was so proud of him for never acting upset about it in front of Heba. Not once. I commend him for that. Can you tell I'm fired up about this?

And BTW, TBL totally makes me cry too. All the time. I bawled when Colleen made it to the top of the tower and jumped. I like her. :)