Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm voting for Ed.

Here is why...

(for all you The Biggest Loser watchers out there): Heba thinks she has already won this and already has her spot in the finale. Ed completely threw tonight's weigh-in, which I think is so messed up. There are so many people who would kill to be in his spot and he just sees the game aspect of it. He thought that it would come down to him and Michelle and she would be gone. He basically was guaranteeing Heba's and Vicky's spot in the finale. Then the "curveball" came and now America gets to vote!!! Haha, Ed's all trying to save face now and pleading to keep his wife in.

Ed doesn't pull consistently big numbers, never has, but his wife has before. I am personally rooting for Michelle and know that Heba is the bigger threat, so I want to see her out of the finale. Too bad Vicky didn't fall below the line, man she would be gone in a heartbeat. I hope she doesn't win it. GO MICHELLE!

If you have time tomorrow, go online to NBC.COM and vote for ED to be in the finale!!!!! You can vote up to ten times per email address, you can also vote on the phone. I voted with my 2 email addresses tonight (20 times total) and will try to convince Matt to let me use his hotmail address to vote tomorrow. Next week's finale should be good...if Vicky doesn't win it.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

It was definitely painful to have to watch Vicki secure her spot in the finale..."I know I'm going to be the next biggest loser"...Puh-lease!! I completely agree with you about Ed though, I voted for him a bunch of times too. I'll pretty much gag if anyone but Michelle wins.

Anonymous said...

I voted for Ed too! I felt exactly the same way!! It was nice to finally play the game back and hopefully give him what he deserves!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I also think he wanted to throw the weigh in so that they both have a chance to win the game. He can win outside the final 3 and she can win in the final three. Crazy

Jeff said...

I agree with you and hope michelle wins. Vicky and Heba are the two most annoying people on the show and I really hope they lose.