Hiking Sundance, July 2002September 2002
On Sunday was our 6th anniversary! We celebrated the next night by going to Body Worlds in Salt Lake, then out to dinner. Body Worlds was really cool. My favorite part was seeing the digestive tract up close and personal. When we went out to eat, the host looked at my belly and said, "You're having a boy!" I told him he was right. Then he said, "And you're 8 months pregnant!" Again, he was spot-on! Amazing :)
The last 6 years have flown by and we have had many fun experiences and many growing experiences. I am so glad to be married to my best friend!

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long since we all lived in Provo.
Isn't Body Worlds incredible? My favorite thing was the brain, and brain stem with all the nerve endings flowing out. That was crazy!!
What did you think about the Biggest Loser? I was so thrilled.
Luvs...
oh my gosh. it is SO crazy to think back to these times. how cute are you two. i love that you posted these.
Post a Comment