But to prove my point, I thought I would post what we did last night. We went to this house in Pleasant Hill that is completely made of awesomeness (can you guess who I am quoting?) The entire property is decked out in lights and the dude that owns the place dresses like Santa and takes pictures with the kids in his sleigh. It doesn't cost anything, but they do ask for donations, which go towards the county food bank. Anyways, we mostly went to show Regs the cool lights, but Matt and I were blown away as well. As you can see from the photos below, Reagan had no problem sitting on Santa's lap....WHAT???? What 2 year old doesn't cry sitting on his lap? Unheard of. We were impressed. She still talks about him all the time. I can't wait till Christmas!
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
This house is amazing
So my last two posts have been about my favorite tv shows and I just want readers to know that I do more in my day than watch tv. Honestly, between The Biggest Loser on tuesday nights and The Office on thursday nights, the only other time I watch tv is maybe Food Network here and there. It's true!
But to prove my point, I thought I would post what we did last night. We went to this house in Pleasant Hill that is completely made of awesomeness (can you guess who I am quoting?) The entire property is decked out in lights and the dude that owns the place dresses like Santa and takes pictures with the kids in his sleigh. It doesn't cost anything, but they do ask for donations, which go towards the county food bank. Anyways, we mostly went to show Regs the cool lights, but Matt and I were blown away as well. As you can see from the photos below, Reagan had no problem sitting on Santa's lap....WHAT???? What 2 year old doesn't cry sitting on his lap? Unheard of. We were impressed. She still talks about him all the time. I can't wait till Christmas!

But to prove my point, I thought I would post what we did last night. We went to this house in Pleasant Hill that is completely made of awesomeness (can you guess who I am quoting?) The entire property is decked out in lights and the dude that owns the place dresses like Santa and takes pictures with the kids in his sleigh. It doesn't cost anything, but they do ask for donations, which go towards the county food bank. Anyways, we mostly went to show Regs the cool lights, but Matt and I were blown away as well. As you can see from the photos below, Reagan had no problem sitting on Santa's lap....WHAT???? What 2 year old doesn't cry sitting on his lap? Unheard of. We were impressed. She still talks about him all the time. I can't wait till Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the coolest thing!! I'm all about everyone decking out for christmas!! Reagan will be a blast for christmas this year.
Oh my goodness... that is awesome!!
Post a Comment