Hi friends and family~
We are making our blog private soon! If you wish to view it, please leave your email in the comments or if that makes you nervous, you can email me at mattandlacy@netzero.com with your email. If you are a friend of a friend, no worries, just tell me who you are and it all should be fine. I am probably looking at your blog as well.
Love
Lacy
22 comments:
OK Sista How can I miss out on the exciting life & times of our favorite Christmas sweater wearing Office watching funny story telling family???So yes please count me in :) kevmaregatch@comcast.net THANKS LACY!! No baby yet right? I hope Matt is feeling better. Please call me if you need any help with anything ok??? I am here for you!!! :):):)
Hey guys, please include us! emswalker@gmail.com
We definitely don't want to miss out on seeing the posts of your new baby!
Hey Lacy! I love following your blog...my email address is brooke.hansen29@gmail.com.
Count me in! You know my email. What made you decide to go private?
ruth_manwaring@yahoo.com
Add us please!rasmussen.jeff@gmail.com
totally count me in girl!!
we're sisters..you better know my email by now..hoe :)
Hey Lace, add me too! You know my email!
Include me!
camigirlut@hotmail.com
Lacy, I'd love to keep checking your blog! Count me in. rfluhman@gmail.com
Becca
Hey count me in too. Even though we moved out of the ward we want to keep up with all that is going on with you guys.
hayleydcook@gmail.com
What made you decide to go private? Please add us to your allowed friends! terradaniel@hotmail.com
We want in to!!
mesvb6@sbcglobal.net
Count us in!
We'll be locking ours up soon too. Better to be safe than sorry right?!? :)
Me too! How are you feeling? Isnt your new little one coming soon?
sumgunn@yahoo.com
Add me in too ...
Definitely put me on the list!
add me!
jeaninecrane[at]yahoo[dot]com
This is Josh's wife siera. We've never met but Josh and matt are such good friends form work that I feel like we should be friends too! I love you blog by the way so add us please! sieracorier@yahoo.com
yo chicky, add me :) saralana55@gmail.com
lacy keep us in the loop! stacy_beck@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment