My son likes to be held...a lot! When he isn't sleeping or eating, he wants to be in someones arms. I am trying to find remedies for this so that I can, say, eat or take a shower most days. I have discovered that he likes to swing (sister hated it) and that he sometimes doesn't mind laying down on his back and staring off into the distance (sister hated that, too). Each child is so different! But for now, Nolan really likes being held, so that means I get to spend many evenings watching tv!
This year I am loving my regulars, The Biggest Loser, American Idol and of course, The Office! I have found that I cry quite a bit watching TBL, like every week when someone gets sent home. I am a baby. I think that there are some LDS people on there...am I right? Blue team, maybe Black team? I can't tell for sure. It is also nice to watch the show and not keep gaining weight, like last season. Only 3 more weeks till I have the clear to exercise. I can't wait to lace up my new Asics that Matt's mom got me for Christmas. I also really like the new judge on American Idol. She gives people funny looks. And my mom pointed out how pretty her eyes are and she is right! Simon still cracks me up. As for The Office, a one hour episode this week AFTER the Super Bowl. What a treat, since my Chargers didn't make it in. I think something big happens in this episode. There are rumors of a spin-off show and maybe this one sets it up? Just a guess.
4 comments:
Enjoy that little baby!!! He is only little for a short time.
I cry in TBL too. All the time. It makes me sad to see these people with their addiction. I am so sad that Jerry is gone. I really liked him.
Too bad you live in Cali. We could have a tuesday night TBL night. Wouldn't that be great? You are the only real die hard I have found! :)
Loved the office last night!!! I tend to watch more t.v. than usual when my babies are infants, even if they don't want to be held at all times. I'm just so tired with the lack of sleep t.v. is one of the only things I feel like doing. Not to mention all the time you spend nursing the first month or two, t.v. makes the time go by faster.
I'm pretty sure the blue team on BL is LDS, because when they were spotlighting Filipe at home with his wife I saw a picture of what looked like the Salt Lake temple in the background. I was also thinking that black might be LDS, but I haven't seen anything to confirm it, other then the fact that Blaine and his wife just had their 4th child...that's what got me thinking.
Were you as happy as I was about the elimination last night on Biggest Loser? I was so ready for Silver to be gone, so sick of their drama. I am sure that Bob will be so relieved to not have to deal with it anymore.
Post a Comment