Lacy, what a cutie you have on your hands! How's it going? Has he settled down? Sometime this summer i want to come down there and see you and the kids. I am loving mommyhood but the constant feeding is definitely tiring. This week has been nice w/ Ryan home. He has done all but maybe 4 diaper changes and this little dude has some healthy bowels so its been quite a few! He's doing good- eating every 3 hours on average and just sleeps the majority of the time. I'm feel rested as much as I think I can. I just have to take a nap during the day. Are you so excited for tax season to end?
1 comment:
Lacy, what a cutie you have on your hands! How's it going? Has he settled down? Sometime this summer i want to come down there and see you and the kids. I am loving mommyhood but the constant feeding is definitely tiring. This week has been nice w/ Ryan home. He has done all but maybe 4 diaper changes and this little dude has some healthy bowels so its been quite a few! He's doing good- eating every 3 hours on average and just sleeps the majority of the time. I'm feel rested as much as I think I can. I just have to take a nap during the day. Are you so excited for tax season to end?
Post a Comment