Thursday, May 14, 2009

AAAHHHHH!!!!

Jim and Pam are having a baby!!!

My week of finales ended on a great note. The Biggest Loser was so-so for me. They could have shortened it easily to 2 hours, not 3! Who cares about the show-down between the two girls? Not me. Helen was my last choice to win and personally I thought she looked a little too thin. I was rooting for Mike. I wish he and his dad had pulled a little strategy and lobbied for Ron to get in the top 3 so that Mike could win the at-home prize. He would have, numbers showed. But the entire cast looked great and Gramps pulled off the runner up. Amazing for having been at home almost the entire season.

Tammy and Victor pulled off the win on Amazing Race. Again, I was rooting for Margie and Luke, simply because of his disability (I am a sucker for a great story), but T and V did well the entire season and deserved it. Honestly glad the cheerleaders didn't win it.

And now for my Office!!! I thought the entire aura of the episode was fun. Company picnic to kick off summer, complete with a little volleyball. I can't stand Charles, I would have liked to see the ball hit him in the face or something. Toby meeting his personality twin was great. And Holly came back! I guess the writers have to leave their storyline up in the air, since Amy Ryan can't commit to coming back to The Office yet. But of course, that ending scene!! I wanted to cry!!! And the Emmy goes to....John Krasinksi for his amazing reaction, tears, voice cracking on the phone everything. The show films in real time so I guess today, May 14th, is the day that Pam found out she was pregnant. Last year on May 18th I found out I was pregnant, so I guess they will have a little Nolan or Nolanita early next year :):)

How, oh how, am I going to spend my summer without all my favorite shows? Oh wait, I know how! I am catching up with NCIS. Agent Gibbs rocks.

2 comments:

Michael Family said...

And here's to the skit--what? They are closing the Buffalo office?

Jennie said...

Amen to the Emmy for John K's very believable Office finale performance. There were so many great moments in that finale! Why do they need the summer off?!?!