Matt took some amazing underwater photos of the snorkeling site. It was actually a pretty awesome spot and we saw tons of fish.
After snorkeling, we headed out to a private beach spot that had all sorts of floating water slides and trampolines. They had a few obstacle course-like floats and I felt like I was on an episode of Wipeout. It was embarrassing! We spent about an hour and a half there and it was loads of fun.
Here are a few videos we took:
I ordered the potstickers and Matt ordered the crabcake for appetizers.
Macadamia-nut crusted mahi-mahi for main course.
| Matt had the bbq beef short ribs. Everything was Caribbean influenced. |
After the pirate dinner, we were really too tired to go to the deck party. But Nolan was still awake when they let off the fireworks (yes-aerial fireworks off the ship!) so we headed up to watch them.
| Our towel art for the night |

No comments:
Post a Comment