Day 6 was our last full day at sea. It was also a relaxing day after 2 days of beaches and sun. We went to a few more character meet and greets. Again, Nolan with the princesses was HILARIOUS!
After characters, we saw Big Hero 6 in 3-D! This was fun since it was opening day of the show. And it was in 3-D, which meant my kids wore their glasses for the first 10 seconds, then watched it without. *eye roll*
Matt and I sent the kids to kids club for a few hours after that and we were able to get a couples massage. I have never had a professional massage in my life and neither had Matt. So we were clueless and didn't know what to expect. But it was awesome. The salon and spa was a really neat area of the ship. It also had the fitness center which I used 3 mornings and then laughed at myself all day at what a waste it was :) When your ingesting like 6000 calories a day, why bother??
Dinner was at Lumiere's and Widi, one of our servers made origami for the kids. It was the little things.
Dessert was this...which I cannot remember the name of, but it had berries, custard and a cookie crumb topping.
The show tonight was called "Villians Tonight" and we watched it on the stateroom TV since the kids were just too tired. I thought it was pretty cute. But of course, the towel art was way more entertaining. And Nolan's favorite--a turtle
No comments:
Post a Comment