We love our 2 year old to pieces!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Birthday Girl!
Today our little girl turned 2 years old! We had a most excellent day, which fit right in with our great weekend we have been having. I have a gazillion pics to post, but it is rather late, me is tired, and so I will just post a couple. Reagan woke bright and early this morning to ride her new bike. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen for the bike! She loves it!
Reagan also spent a good portion of the day enjoying her Little Einstein car. Grandma and Grandpa Roundy gave this to her.
Reagan is one lucky girl and she had a great day. She took a 4 1/2 hour nap (not kidding) and ate tons of food and played with toys. She was up at 5AM and went asleep at 10PM.
We love our 2 year old to pieces!
We love our 2 year old to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Reg! I can't believe she's two. Give her a big birthday kiss and hug from us.
Happy Birthday to my BFF! I can't wait to ride bikes with you.
Love,
Addie
Happy Birthday Reagan!
Happy Birthday, Reagan! Let the terrible two's begin!
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe she is two!!!!!!
the girl across the street has that little bike! i miss you guys sooooo much:( thanks again for everything!
Post a Comment