Friday, June 13, 2008

Things I Have Learned This Week

1. Never take breathing through the nose for granted. I hate allergies and this week they seem to have cleared and I can sleep, eat, breathe better and I can just sit on my couch for hours and marvel at how easy it is to keep my mouth shut and breathe through my nose. It is a beautiful thing.

2. While on walks with Reagan, it is necessary to point out every dog, bird, sprinkler, squirrel we see. If there are some every few feet, they keep her entertained.

3. Subways 5 dollar foot longs would have been an excellent bargain if I were still in college and eating like a bird, but since I eat more like a horse now, I can down it in one meal instead of two.

4. Reagan is excellent at chasing birds in the park. Today she chased one about 50 yards away and lost sight of me. I wasn't worried because I had her in plain view, but she immediately started looking around for me and calling out "mama" over and over again. It was really cute and I savored the moment.

2 comments:

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Dude I totally get what you are saying. I am a total nose breather, I mean total nose breather. When I get sick & have the stuffy nose, I WIG OUT! I actually belong to a support group for nose spray. I got hooked a few years back, I am off the juice now. It's is crazy how you can become addicted to that stuff. I am glad you have had a repreive of the nasal stuffage, hope it lasts.

Wright Family said...

lol i feel the same way about those sandwiches. I can't wait to see regs chase birds lol.