Friday, June 13, 2008

Check-it-out

Reagan rocking out to some tunes. Also rockin a pair of mom's socks. The most comfortable position to sleep in.
Don't bother me; I'm eating!
Beautiful brown eyed girl.
Okay, mom, this is seriously like the fifth photo of me eating, just leave me in peace with my strawberries!
Things have been pretty uneventful for us lately. You may have been able to tell due to the lack of postage. We have some visitors arriving a week from today and will be around for 10 days, so that should spice up our summer a bit! Plus an awesome holiday is coming up, Independence Day, which is always a humongous reason for us to celebrate. One of my four favorite holidays (yeah, I narrow them down quite a bit.)

5 comments:

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Love the healthy snacks, strawberries, pretzel, raisans, you are a good mommy. Also that is a most comfy sleeping spot. I remember when my kids were little. I would go into check on them, I could not ever let them just stay in the funky postions they were in, I couldn't. I would always move them, and they would always wake up. I never learned.

Brooke said...

Those pictures of Reagan are adorable! You are such a cute little family.

Wright Family said...

She looks sooooo big!!!! I can't wait to see her!! And you too!!! See you in a week ;)

Ashlee said...

I know I tell you this EVERY time, but she really is one of the most adorable children ever.

jeanine said...

The leg through the crib slats has GOT to be the most comfortable because both my boys did it!