OH MY, he is really that crazy? I would swear that Kevin & Matt could be brothers... I am not sure Kevin has ever broke anything... on his body, but he has punched through walls broke windows, kicked in doors... NICE Hope you feel better soon Matt & that the owie heals quickly! Note for next time always find something plyable to punch! :):)
Really Matt, come on! You know the wall will always win, ask Lance! He's done the same thing! What's with you boys and angermanagment? Play soccer, you get all sorts of agression out, and it's way better than basketball!
9 comments:
OH MY, he is really that crazy? I would swear that Kevin & Matt could be brothers... I am not sure Kevin has ever broke anything... on his body, but he has punched through walls broke windows, kicked in doors... NICE Hope you feel better soon Matt & that the owie heals quickly! Note for next time always find something plyable to punch! :):)
OH NO! Matt, what were you thinking??? You crazy kid.
Do you still have the same poster you used to cover the hole you punched in your bedroom wall during your prime rage years?
No. Way. Are you serious??
I think its time Matt took anger management lessons from Andy Bennard, by a Prius and become the "New Matt"
Way to go Matt. I know a good counsler if you need one! :-) Happy Birthday to Regs too! Lacy your Mom looks like your twin sister! Fun weekend!
We need to sign you up for yoga. I can attest that it does wonders for anger management:).
At least you didn't do something lame like dislocate your shoulder playing ultimate frisbee. That would be so lame.
Really Matt, come on! You know the wall will always win, ask Lance! He's done the same thing! What's with you boys and angermanagment? Play soccer, you get all sorts of agression out, and it's way better than basketball!
kt
Post a Comment