Monday, June 16, 2008

Fodder's Day Fun

Father's Day was fantastic. This year, there were no hang-ups. Father's Day 2006 was Reagan's due date, so I spent the entire day expecting my contractions to start and when the sun set and I realized that nothing was going to happen that day, I was bummed! Father's Day 2007, Reagan and I made Matt a book where I accidentally referred to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim as the A's. Dumb mistake.

This year was no problem. Despite the fact that the cinnamon rolls took a while longer than thought and we ate breakfast at 10am, things went smoothly! Reagan and Matt made a fort which Reagan kept standing up in the middle of. Matt sported a tie that Reagan made him the week before. And Regs even took a nap! We are so grateful to Matt for the husband and father that he is! He is amazing!
Our own dad's are very special to us as well! We love them very much! Reagan with Grandpa Rasmussen...
...and Grandpa Roundy (on Halloween...my dad really doesn't dress like that!)

3 comments:

Terra said...

Happy Father's Day! Glad you had a fun one and Matt - I think you should sport that tie every week! It rocks!

old Loni said...

cute tie matt but not as cute as my sunglasses which you will have to see everyday next week :)

Caitlin said...

Wouldn't it be funny if your Dad really did dress like that though? :)