Last night's episode was so funny for me. Actually, most of it was. I laughed out loud at the battle in the office over what to spend the surplus on (chairs vs. copier), but the Andy/Angela/Dwoght thing was just sort of funny. I think that some of the supporting characters (Oscar, Stanley, Kevin) are the ones that make the show. Stanley's glares were awesome last night and the Oscar/Jim taking Michael to lunch was the funniest part. I love when the episodes stay in the Office and show the mundane every day things.
We got Season 1 from Amazon on black friday and have been re-watching those episodes. They are hilarious. I forgot how much the awkward silences really made this show.
I am totally looking forward to next weeks episode: Moroccan Christmas! I love the holiday themed ones and the synopsis looks pretty funny.
4 comments:
I agree - last night was a great episode. Nothing like watching Andy step into manuer :)
Last night was hilarious! We were cracking up.
Hey lace, someday I'll try to get into the office thing!
Our inspection went great! We only had to get our Furance checked and put a "seismic Strap" (what a joke) on our water heater! It only cost a total of 13 bucks to take care of!
It was so good to see you guys!
Your trip to Utah looks like it was great fun! Would you please send me your mailing address so I can get you guys a Christmas card?
terradaniel@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment