Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nolan Matthew

Our son was so excited for the 70 degree January weather that he decided to come a few weeks early. Nolan arrived at 12:56 pm on Sunday, January 11th weighing in at 7 lbs 4 oz.









15 comments:

jeanine said...

Oh yea!!! I'm so happy that he's here. I love the name too! I hope that you both are doing well!

sarita said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! I'm so glad he came sooner than later!

Reagan sure looks proud of her baby brother :)

Terra said...

CONGRATS! He is beautful! What a great addition to your adorable family.

Jeff said...

Congrats! he is adorable! :)

Gunn Family said...

Oh he is so adorable! I love Reagan's face in that picture she looks like a proud big sister! Congrats!

Melanie Hoopes said...

You look way to good for just having a baby - woman are supposed to have a face twice the size with glisening sweat on it - I'm impressed!! Congrats - we are very excited for you!

Lori said...

Congrats Rasmussens! He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him.

Rachel said...

congratulations!! he's pretty big for coming early. He's so cute. I'm sure you're going to love having a little boy around. get lots of rest. im sure you're exhausted!!

KT and Lance said...

He is so cute Lacey! Congrats you guys! Sorry I haven't called, I'm always nervous calling a new mama!

Ashlee said...

He is sooo cute!! I hope you're feeling okay!! Regs gets more and more adorable! Send us an invite when you go private!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Oh he is just precious! Glad all went well...you look great! Reagan looks really excited to be a big sis.

Jenn Duncan said...

Congratulations you guys! You did good work.

*K* said...

he is beautiful...congrats you guys!! i love your blog!! i tend to stalk it every now and then i hope you don't mind!!

Laura said...

He is mighty adorable! Congrats!

I can't say it enough - give me a call if you need ANYTHING. You are always there for me; let me be there for you! :)

stacy said...

Lacy how are you doing? THanks for the email! He's adorable! Love the name! How's Reagan doing with it all? Have fun with the new baby! We started child birthing classes this week. Its going by so fast. Almost 9 weeks left! Crazy!