Friday, June 04, 2010

Clayton Valley Preschool Class of 2010

Last Friday Reagan graduated from preschool! It was one of the cutest and most creative graduations I have ever been to, LOL! The kids gowns were made from plastic tablecloths, blue for boys and red for girls (CVHS school colors). The students hummed the graduation march song since the tape player broke. My mom was able to be here for it, BONUS! Reagan really enjoyed preschool this year and it has been fun to watch her become so interested in learning. She is always practicing writing her letters, asking me how to spell things. She has just about every letter down (upper case). In the car, she points to all the street signs and says "R!!! Mom, there is an R! Just like in my name!" She also sometimes sees lower case letters and says, "What is that?" I tell her that is an "e" to which she vehemently responds, "NO! That is not an E!"

Reagan walking out with some of her classmates.
Sitting down. The tablecloth lasted about 30 seconds.
Receiving her diploma.
Reagan and Grandma Roundy
Katie and Reagan won "Best Buds" award. They really did enjoy being in class together. I am glad that they will be together for preschool next year, too.
Dad and kids
After her graduation, we headed over to Costco for shopping and ran into Katie! What a treat--they ate hot dogs and pizza together.
I can't believe I have a preschool graduate, oh MY!! *Just kidding* I am sure proud of Reagan and the strides she has made. She is truly a great gal and I love her to bits.

No comments: