Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Reagan's Room
You can call this room whatever you want, but Reagan refers to it as Tinkerbell room. We just call it Reagan's room. Our realtor saw it and called it the Snot room. So whatever. It is green, we know. But you know what, I think it looks great!! It is hard to tell in the pics, but it is two walls of a darker more intense green and two walls of lighter green. The darker green is Benjamin Moore's Stem Green and I got it from Pottery Barn Kids. They paired it with pink and it looked fab. The lighter green is Hibiscus or something like that, just a few hues lighter.
We still haven't finished decorating yet. There is not a single room in our house that has a picture hung or wall art or whatever. I just haven't done it yet, but I will! We also will be updating all baseboards too eventually. That is a couple of projects down the line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment