Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tired

Tonight I am not doing any work on the house. The last 2 nights I have been up well past midnight and Matt much later. Nolan is up between 5 and 6am, so we are pretty worn out. Sometimes you just need a break, so I thought I would blog a bit. I really feel bad because I don't get to talk to family much lately and I look forward to when I have more downtime to do that. I am anxious for the 4th to see all our families.

Look at this tushie!
My two new babies. I love these things. Thanks for the recommendation Amy (via Mom Rasmussen!)
Oh yeah here is the new light switch, mom.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I know you guys have got to be exhausted from going, going, going on your house, but everything looks FANTASTIC! I am so impressed.

jeanine said...

I'm just catching up with all your new stuff... Your house is looking AWESOME! I love all the improvements you are making to it! You guys have been busy!