Saturday, June 05, 2010

A Few Firsts

This is definitely not Reagan's "first" time falling asleep in the car, but it is the first time she fell asleep looking this way. I was CRACKING up! We drove into Oakland to pick my mom up from the airport and it was around 5pm, so naturally she fell asleep on the drive. Luckily I had my camera in my bag, so I was able to grab a few pics.
This is Nolan's "first" cross-dressing experience. Again lucky me, he hated it! He tried putting Reagan's swimsuit on, and Matt helped him get his arms and legs through the holes. Then he grabbed at it and cried till we took it off.

Here is a BIG "first": Reagan's first haircut. She is almost 4, but has never even had a single hair on her head trimmed. She has always had these beautiful curls and I wanted to keep them forever. But lately those baby curls have turned into a mess that is really hard to brush. So we went and trimmed it all off. I kept that little pony tail that our hairdresser trimmed.
Her hair sure looks darling and so much healthier! It is easier to brush, easier to style and she just looks cute. The other day she asked when she could go get her hair cut again.

No comments: