Master bedroom before:
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Master Bedroom
The master bedroom is one of my favorites. It is the first room I painted, I did it all by myself and I call is my Laura room, because my dear friend watched my kids for like 5 hours while I painted one afternoon. I used Sherwin Williams Macadamia and it is the warmest color I have ever seen. Here are some before and after photos. We are still working on pretty much everything, so there are no baseboards up, no pictures hung or anything, but this may give you an idea of what we are working on. We took the before photos at inspection.
Master bedroom before:

Mast after:


That door there leads to the backyard. We have a new light fixture, but it just needs to be put up. The bathroom will eventually be updated, but not for a short while. I would post a pic, but just know that it is small, has blue wallpaper and Matt has to duck down to fit under the showerhead. But it works!
Master bedroom before:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was pretty awesome of your friend to watch the kiddos. I'm going to repaint our living and dining rooms and I have a feeling now that Gavin is mobile it will be much harder. Might be saved for evening project. I love the warm colors. lots of work but its awesome to feel like you get to start from a clean slate and do what you want to the place. If you want to make a headboard for your bed I have found some great DIY upholstered ones. We are going to start tackling one this weekend. Wish we lived closer and we could do it together. I'd help you paint too. I think its more fun that way! Can't wait to see what else you do!!!
That was pretty awesome of your friend to watch the kiddos. I'm going to repaint our living and dining rooms and I have a feeling now that Gavin is mobile it will be much harder. Might be saved for evening project. I love the warm colors. lots of work but its awesome to feel like you get to start from a clean slate and do what you want to the place. If you want to make a headboard for your bed I have found some great DIY upholstered ones. We are going to start tackling one this weekend. Wish we lived closer and we could do it together. I'd help you paint too. I think its more fun that way! Can't wait to see what else you do!!!
Post a Comment