Gosh, really my princess looked like this 4 years ago!!! Where has the time gone?

Happy Birthday Reagan!! I think she had a good one. We tried our best to make it special, despite all the craziness going on and I think we were successful because she still asks almost every day if it is her birthday.
It all began with a plea for a Tinkerbell cake. She got to pick out her cake mix and everything. Of course, she chose Funfetti, what kid doesn't? :) I was a little bummed because it seems that the cake mixes are MUCH smaller than the last time I used one...which was not that long ago. Gotta love the "economy" ;)

My pics are all backwards, but this mom doesn't have time to change them, so we will start with the end...we had cake and ice cream. Reagan insisted on the piece with the Tinkerbell candle, so I obliged.


She blew out her candles.

Prior to that, we played a plethora of games...all run by Matt! He is the games guy.


A little horseshoes in our "dirty" backyard. Thanks for all the pictures Wayne, he was our photo guy.

Oh man, the tub in the backyard...long story, but basically the previous owner had some sort of pond in the yard, we emptied it and somehow it got left behind after the people we hired had taken everything out. So there it sits.

Happy smiles everywhere! This year Reagan was much less of a drama queen than last. I guess 4 is the age to start doing parties :)


Red light green light, Matt was the light.


Water balloon relay. We like water balloons, Matt always uses some sort of game that way.



I am proud of my little 4 year old! She is growing up to be such a great kid and we are so lucky to be her parents! She is such a patient and loving sister, too.
One of my friends interviewed her 4 year old last year on her birthday and it was one of the cutest things I ever read. I tried it this year but it is really not that exciting. Every answer was pretty much Tinkerbell. Favorite show? Tink. Favorite movie? Tink. Favorite dessert? Tinkerbell. So I won't take the time to post it, but I will probably transfer it to her journal for posterity sake.
Happy Birthday Reagan!
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love the cake!
Happy Birthday Reagan! I'm sorry we missed the festivities. I did get your message about the party way back when. I can't remember what the drama of that weekend was, but I knew Eliza wouldn't be able to make it. I've been meaning to call you since! DARLING Tinkerbell cake!!!!
Happy birthday Reagan! Looks like it was a fun party!
Post a Comment