Sunday, January 14, 2007

A good weekend and Reg's new highchair



Good times this weekend. Matt arrived home safe and sound on friday night from Seattle. Saturday morning I ran and it was awesome! Its this run that goes through a cute little neighborhood and ends up at a nice park and I haven't done it since before I was pregnant. It felt great to do it again, even though it kicked my butt. The weather is cold here so we hung out indoors and then on saturday night Matt and I dropped Reg's off at the Berrett's and we headed out on a date. It started with Target in Walnut Creek to pick up a high chair for her that I chose online, but they didn't have it! So we went to eat at Mary's Pizza Shack and shared a delicious pepperoni and olives pizza, salads and sodas. Yummy food there, very well known in the Bay area. Afterwards, we stopped at the Target in Pleasant Hill and they had the highchair we wanted! We bought it, went to Barnes and Noble to check out books and mags, then hit Starbucks on the way home. Yep, thats right, Starbucks. No, we don't drink coffee, but we love their Hot Chocolate and I tried the Caramel Apple Cider there. Here's the deal: Matt won $50 dollars in gift cards there and at first we were like, LAME, we don't drink coffee. But we soon discovered the hot chocolate there is killer.

Picture coming soon of Reagan in her high chair. For those wondering, we got the Fisher Price SpaceSaver that hooks onto a chair. It does save quite a bit of space, something we are very grateful for in our tiny apartment.

Reagan slept in until 6:30 am sunday morning...a very nice surprise for me! I have been getting up at 5:30 am with her since Christmas vacation. We went to church, came home, ate Chicken Parmesan (thanks, Rachael Ray) and watched the Chargers get booted out of the Playoffs. I wasn't too thrilled about that last one, but oh well.

Love to you all!

No comments: