A gorgeous boquet of roses from a great guy...let's just call him 'Fred'


As promised, Reagan in her new high chair. By the way, she is still getting used to it. Right now, she fusses when I slide the tray on and heaven forbid I even try to put her in the restraint buckle. I think once she figures out that being put in the chair means getting yummy food, she will change her mind.

This week has been spent dangling expensive objects like digital cameras and remotes to the television (the latter is expensive because it doesn't really belong to us-we have Dish network), in an effort to get her to even attempt to crawl. She seems just happy plopped down and if a toy is out of reach, she cries. Hopefully one day soon she realizes that those legs were made for walkin' and she needs to crawl in order to do that.

She does like books. Not for reading yet, but she is starting to turn pages. By the way, she still doesn't smile for the camera. I promise all you people that our child
does know how to smile!

2 comments:
are you sure those flowers are from Matt? Maybe Fred is the mailman.
Matt is also the mailman (ask him, he will tell you the story!)
Post a Comment