Sunday, January 07, 2007

Our Christmas

Matt, Reagan and I flew to Utah for the holidays on the morning of Christmas Eve and stayed for a week. Here are a few photos:

Beautiful Christmas tree

Jeff and Reagan



Reagan loved the ribbon on the gifts


Lindsey holding her brand new laptop. That will come in handy in college!



Reagan and Brooklyn enjoying each others company


Four years together and still smiling!Alyssa looking on as Grandpa opens giftLoren looking a little exhausted after the Christmas festivities

Eli, Katey, Emma, Caitlin, Landen

Here are a few highlights:

1. A delayed plane trip out there on Christmas Eve morning, we waited in the Oakland airport among the masses waiting to fly out as well. Our flight left an hour and a half late (not bad), but I did have to use a few choice words over that matter.

2. Carrying around a portable DVD player so that we could play Baby Beethoven on demand for Reagan whenever we couldn't get her to stop crying. The Baby Einstein brand is my hero!

3. Eating at Costa Vida, my absolute favorite restaurant in Utah. I order the sweet pork salad. As Rachael Ray would say, it is delish! I'm not really into the totally authentic Mexican food, so it fits my style perfectly.

4. Going to Cabelas, the ultimate hunting, fishing outdoorsman store of all time. And my dads favorite of course.

5. Eating so much food, all day long, I put on 5 pounds and a whole jeans size in one week. All my progress of losing that last bit of baby weight, down the drain.

6. Going to bed at 1:30 am New Years Eve, then waking up at 5am for a flight out of Salt Lake. We were exhausted, but Reagan slept the whole flight, luckily.

We hope that 2007 brings many good times to everyone...love you all.

No comments: