They look like something that has been sitting in a vending machine for a month. Honestly, when Matt brought it home this weekend for me to try, I was grateful (I have had a sweet tooth lately) but the appearance didn't appeal much to me. Even though I really wasn't sure if I wanted to give away those calories on it, I shrugged and opened the package anyways. YUM! It was really good! I was really taken aback. Those calories were definitely worth it.
And this morning, I noticed another one sitting on our cupboard. I figured it may have been Matt's, so I contained myself and ignored it and the fact that I was already salivating. I only lasted until 4pm. Then I could no longer stand it. I tore open the package and literally inhaled it in about 3 seconds. Another one bites the dust!
Matt was a little disappointed when he got home to find his cinnamon roll gone. I apologized for my uncontrollable behavior. Moral of the story: Otis Spunkmeyer makes a killer cinnamon roll. And Matt, you can bring your Novoco treats home to me anytime, honey!
and for those of you wondering, this delicious treat set me back a whopping 480 calories and 26 grams of fat. YIKES!
No comments:
Post a Comment