Sunday, January 21, 2007

The teething paid off



Reagan is sprouting her first two teeth. This is a picture taken of her and she sure is showing them off! She likes to feel her teeth with her tongue and also bite (which I hate!) She is very good at eating finger foods, but I have issues with it (paranoia over choking), so I am in her face when she is munching and the minute a piece breaks off in her mouth, I freak out and fish it out with my finger. Hopefully this will pass and I will relax!

It's hard to tell, but Reagan's dress has her name stitched in the bottom corner. A gift from my last friend left in socal, Jenn Stewart. This pic below is a little blurry, but its a rare occasion for the camera to catch her big smile (inherited from her papa), so its worth posting anyways.

No comments: