Last Sunday our doorbell rang and this was sitting on our doorstep...a trojan horse. Since history can repeat itself, I quickly shut the door and left it outside. The giver was never found, but I have my suspisions. Speaking of which (see below)...

My old roomie from BYU, Rebecca, stayed a few days with us. It was so fun to see her. She is now living in San Francisco, meaning I get to see her more often!

Reagan looking dazzling in her Sunday best. As most of you are probably aware of by now, she tends to get a "deer in the headlights" look when we break out the digital camera. I think our next camera will be one of those microscopic ones you can hardly see, just so we can catch her fun faces.

Rebecca is a super talented artist and she was kind enough to sketch Reagan for us. It is now framed in our house. Thanks, Rebecca!

We visited the Jelly Belly factory on monday and pretty much had the place to ourselves. A Monday in January is definitely not their peak busy season. The tour was so-so, I wish we could have gotten down on the floor. We also stopped in to say hello to my buddies at Jelly Belly (Reagan's 'aunties') and who I miss so very much!

After the tour, we ate at Jelly Belly Cafe where I had my favorite dish, the french dip, but with turkey instead of beef. It is tasty! As a side note, Jelly Belly cafe also serves up burgers and pizzas in the shape of a Jelly Bean. Interesting, huh?
1 comment:
ok ok you caught me, it was me!:) i flew out to cali just so i could door bell ditch you with a trojan horse
Post a Comment