Friday, January 12, 2007

'Traveling Salesman' Recap

For all you Office junkies out there, here are my thoughts on last nights episode. I can't believe Dwight quit and at first I was like, no way, he'll be back next episode. But then I googled it (yea, I know) and there are rumors that Rainn Wilson (who plays Dwight) has health problems and another rumor that he is filming a movie. Well, either way, I'm sure he'll be back, but in the meantime, the show isn't the same without him. I have always liked the character of Andy (a total situation-ruiner), but last night he REALLY annoyed me! I hope they don't develop his character too much and focus instead on Phyllis and Stanley and some of the original cast members--they were so great! Especially Stanley, the first time I saw him laugh! I really could go on and on about this, but I won't. Do check out the new office quote...courtesy of last nights episode.

No comments: