
I loved last nights The Office episode. I'm not going to comment much on it right now, since I have much to do now that Reg's is napping, but I will say that Andy is an idiot (I hope he gets canned!), for once Dwight and Michael are on my good side, and I hope that Jim and Pam hook up even though Karen is also a nice girl. I like how nice Angela is being and I hope that continues. I think Phyllis will take Angela's place as the Office mean girl. Check out the new quote--this week it is from Dwight! Many good quotes from him this episode, I might add. As a side note, next weeks episode is a re-run...LAME!! New episodes come Feb 1st. If you want to view this last episode and any others, you can watch them here
No comments:
Post a Comment